IGNORED

What a treat 2009 Indian

Sylvester

A very good friend asked me to ride his brand new Vintage Chief from the dealer to his house. He is recuperating from a leg ingury. He already has three bikes (2005 Triumph Bonneville, 2009 Harley Ultra and a 2006 Venture. This was a treat for me, and the bike is awesome. The color light green and cream with distressed leather seat and saddle bags looked great. The twenty mile trip in the cold could have been better, but I survived and it is a great machine.

:farmer:

My dad in the early 20's road a red Indian, and it was on that bike that he met Mom. Somehow he talked her into marriage a year or two later. He told stories of riding it on the dirt road of the Indiana riverbottoms NE of Princeton, Inc., ... and one of getting in a rut and loosing it. He never could lift it up, except that one time ... when he fell on the right with the exhaust on his leg!

And even at 86 with the early stages of Parkinson's ... he road a 650 new Yamaha, ... but decided it was no longer his time to ride. Good memories!

And I have a friend in Cinni, and if I can make it out there on Zfrebird this summer, I'll look you guys up for fun. I'll EM for location info if the trip pans out and this YOUNG almost 71 thinks he can make the ride on Squidley's 86 VR that Lonna let him sell me! LOL.

JackZ

And here's what I'll be riding when I can't be on two wheels on the road; I'll Adobe Photoshop myself in the seat ... if Dan thinks that's ok:

:mytruck1: Course for now: :Venture: