IGNORED

No riding for me.....

bj66

Besides it being the middle of winter here in S. Dakota, mother nature decided to let us have it again today. 5 to 8 inches of really fluffy snow today, and winds are going to blow about 35 mph. Looks like i'm not doing anything at all AGAIN. So besides all the blowing snow and the -25 below windchill we'll have tonight everybody will be safe at home and staying there for a day or two. I havent ridden in so long that i'm starting to get a bit bummed. So now that i've vented you may return to your normal programming.......:bang head:

I know the feeling! We aren't any better here in Iowa! We are supposed to get snow again tonight and very cold til Sunday. Can't wait to get the bike out again but it will probably be March at the earliest. Hey, I went to college in Huron and remember those cold long winters!

I know the feeling! We aren't any better here in Iowa! We are supposed to get snow again tonight and very cold til Sunday. Can't wait to get the bike out again but it will probably be March at the earliest. Hey, I went to college in Huron and remember those cold long winters!

Huron is only an hour south of me. I'm just south of Aberdeen.

I also know the feeling there. We are just a little more fortunate over here compared to your location in S. Dakota. This morning was just flurries, but it was enough to wet the roads and make it treacherous for a bike ride. My consolation...I was able to ride to and from work for about 55 miles. If I were you, I'll spend time with your bike and give it a nice wax and polish on the chrome.

Huron is only an hour south of me. I'm just south of Aberdeen.

Been up that way many times! I may head back up to Huron for a college reunion this summer. The little college I attended is no longer there but they are trying to have a reunion sometime this summer.

OK, I gonna go ahead and say it.... I had a nice little ride this afternoon...

Temp was 41. Just could not stand seeing the new (to me) bike just a sittin' there.

Boy did it clear the head.

Never done much cold weather ridin' before now so I am a learnin' the in's and out's.

Sorry, I just had to say it!:innocent-emoticon:

:yikes:Well it could of been worse. We only had about 8 inches of that white crap. It blew in pretty good though with all of that wind. Spent about 1 1/2 hours pushing snow with my atv and blade. We are not snowed in and can get out if we need to. The snow is now knee deep on the level for me, and i am 6'0" tall. So it looks like next spring is going to be another doozy, and we have a long way to go before we get there. The amount of snow we have on the ground is already more than normal........