IGNORED

Trailer.

Keitho

My wife and I are thinking of getting back into tenting now that the kids can take care of themselves. So I have spent some of the weekend looking at trailers, I realy like this one http://timeouttrailers.org/specials.aspx and was looking for some comments/ advice on trailering with a motorcycle, I pulled a pop up with the car for the last 20 years but eyes thinks it's a little different with a scoot. Any comments would be willingly read and logged in upstairs as best as I can at my age.

Cheers Keith.

Kieth,

I can't give any advice on a trailer but just for comparison purposes, I was at Hully Gully on Sat. and they had a really nice looking luggage trailer in there for $2800. 12" aluminium wheels, LED lighting and lots of cargo room. From the side it had the shape of a scaled down tear drop camper from the '40s. I think the tag said Via trailers ???

Thanks for the feedback guy's. Gary I have fired off an e-mail to Hully Gully asking for more information on the trailer thanks for the heads up. Thom and Star I really like the pop ups but I am kinda leaning towards the cargo trailer. As well as being able to accomadate a tent and supplies my wife can use it too stock up on goodies from Wally Mart when we go to the US on shopping spree's. 'lol'

keith.