IGNORED

Did you get yours...?

BIG TOM

• 4 weeks later...

So that is what is in the package that awaits for me back home in Iceland !

Warden told me that there was a package from you and Vicky and I am looking forward to rip it up and have a look.

Have two guys coming over to have a look at two bikes I am selling (1998 Yamaha Virago xv1100 and a 2005 Suzuki Boulevard Nomad 1500) and I will proudly wear mine and make a good impression, and hopefully sell the bikes. They are owned by a couple of friends of mine that live out in the country. The Virago owner actually bought the bike from me - it was my first bike - but he had a bad accident at work three months after buying the bike and it has been sitting for about a year. Sadly he will most likely never ride again. So I feel the least I can do is to sell it for him. It is a gem and only has 5.000 miles on it.

The owner of the Suzuki on the other hand got infected by the famous Venture bacteria and I bought a Black 2003 for him in Reykjavik, Iceland where I live and rode it towards him around 300 miles and we exchanged bikes. Therefore I got caught up in the situation of taking his bike back home with the instructions of selling ot for him. Boy is he happy with his Venture. Calls me no less than once a week just to tell me what part of the bike he polished this week.

Thanks a million Tom and Vicky - I am getting exited to see this.

Jonas

So that is what is in the package that awaits for me back home in Iceland !

Warden told me that there was a package from you and Vicky and I am looking forward to rip it up and have a look.

Have two guys coming over to have a look at two bikes I am selling (1998 Yamaha Virago xv1100 and a 2005 Suzuki Boulevard Nomad 1500) and I will proudly wear mine and make a good impression, and hopefully sell the bikes. They are owned by a couple of friends of mine that live out in the country. The Virago owner actually bought the bike from me - it was my first bike - but he had a bad accident at work three months after buying the bike and it has been sitting for about a year. Sadly he will most likely never ride again. So I feel the least I can do is to sell it for him. It is a gem and only has 5.000 miles on it.

The owner of the Suzuki on the other hand got infected by the famous Venture bacteria and I bought a Black 2003 for him in Reykjavik, Iceland where I live and rode it towards him around 300 miles and we exchanged bikes. Therefore I got caught up in the situation of taking his bike back home with the instructions of selling ot for him. Boy is he happy with his Venture. Calls me no less than once a week just to tell me what part of the bike he polished this week.

Thanks a million Tom and Vicky - I am getting exited to see this.

Jonas

I don,t recall you ordering any headwraps??:ignore: :think: :fnd_(16):