IGNORED

HOW ABOUT YOUNGEST & Oldest Queen Seat or UP Rider Lady?

Any of you ladies doing one of the two willing to share how YOUNG you are? What you ride? Just didn't want your crowd to be left out or for you to think of me as hung up as ONE OF THOSE GUYS! Saddly, I DONT have a Queen Seat or UP rider buddy that looks much better then me (or even one that looks worse).

Enjoy!

JackZ

This probably doesn't count because she's my grandmother and it was one, 20 mile ride... She's 82 :yikes: .

Grandpa gets rides too... Up until 8 years ago [he had some health complications], he would drive and she would ride his Goldwing all over the place.

:thumbsup2:

Edited by LilBeaver
Added a picture and more information

my wife isn't a member here, but she is 27 and she will be riding with me on my first gen.. got it late enough this year that there was no riding to be had :(

My better half is sixty. Did not want be to buy a bike 5 years ago and last year when we looked at touring bikes she was right there and she help pick out our 08 Venture and she loves it. But now if it leaves with out her on the back I hear about it. In a joking way. She is my angel. I would have it no other way.

You posted your wife's age, ... but not your own? SO ... let me know! LOL.

And she is so beautiful in your photographs that I can understand why you might want to 'cloak' your age. Not to worry! With you mustache ... you are one handsome dude.

I am having fun with this post, but soon I will find the time to summarize the youngest top ten, the oldest top ten, and by each decade of age, all those in between with THEIR comments. LOL.

THEN ... I have another post in mind. But that will remain the next chapter!

JackZ

aka

Zfrebird

aka

DePreach

My wife isn't a member, but she's 26 and rides with me about 75% of the time. She did her first long trip, 821 miles, in October. She enjoyed it so much, I am now the proud owner of a HF trailer so she can bring her "treasures" home with her when she shops and we're on the road.

All you guys that are sick of me posting about hitches and wiring for the trailer can thank her. It's her trailer, I just in charge of getting it ready for the Spring.

Ben

more complete? Then check to see if you've given your wife's (or hubby's) name, and both ages if you wish.

For those I caught below, send info if you wish:

Seawolf: Don't have your wife of 37 year's name

Aussie Annie: husband or friend ride with you? Name, age?

Bongobobny: wife's name?

1 Conuch: your age and wife's; you did say you were married 29 years.

Bamecock: your age ben, and wife's name?

Thanks to all of you!

Again I'll summarize all of this for all age brackets in January.

JackZ

I'm 47 and my wife Patti is 50. I bought my 1st Gen for her, one because she found it much more comfortable then my XJ1100 and two, because she like the color. I was hoping to find a blue one in as good a condition as Yogi. She is happy to ride on the back and be my navigator.

My sometimes co-pilot is 12. She mostly rides behind her Mom though as her bike has armrests fitted cause she sleeps almost as soon as we leave the drive-way.

Got some armrests from BrakePad and hope to figure out how to get those on my bike.

Courtney has been riding with us since I got a bike almost 5 years ago.

My other co-pilot is 16 and when on long trips he rides with me all the time as he is a little big for hanging out behind Mom!

Does that count?