IGNORED

Need a little help

Bubber

Well even though this may not be the right location I need all the help I can get.

I have a second interview tomorrow for a local job. It is not the dream job but it is in my field and could be very stable, which is very good.

So here goes, any one that has a few extra prayers in them and would send them my way I would be eternally great full.

The last interview went well and I felt pretty good about it before and after I left the interview. Well I was thinking I could do it on my own and then I realized I needed a little (a lot) of divine intervention. So I asked for help and asked that if nothing else I would be happy about presenting myself and who I am. Sometime when you go to interviews you try to tell the interviewer what they want to hear. I never was that kind of guy but It is easy to do. Anyway as I said the interview went well and I have been called back for a second interview on Thursday.

I sure could use the help of the Man up stairs to give me the presence of mind to represent myself just as I did during the first interview. I look at it like this, as long as I am me and don't tell them what I think they want to hear Vs reality I will be happy with the out come no matter what.

So if you could bend His ear a little to tell Him I could use His help again I would greatly appreciate it. And yes I will be asking for a little make that a lot of help directly myself.

Thank all

GIG

Steve

Hi Steve!

What exactly does a quality manager do? How much do you know about the company and how will them hiring you contribute to thier bottom line? Have you told them this yet?

Those that know you know that you are a great guy. One of the hardest thing is to promote oneself without coming across as conceted or arogant.

I think the fact that they've called you back is great news.

Fingers and toes crossing for luck and prayers for some serious help coming your way.

Steve, I will say a prayer for you. I have spent over 30 years of my life in Quality and most was as a Quality Manager. That can be a tough job. This is especially true with so many companies trying to cut every penny they can out of their product. Quality will always suffer.

Good luck and hope it goes well.

RandyA

First of all thanks for the support and prayers. God knows I need them.

I have taken most of your advice and made myself presentable for my second interview. No cap and beer! lol

Glad to have the opportunity for the 2nd time.

Glad your all pulling for me.

Makes me proud to be a member here with all you fine folks.

God bless you all

Steve

"Y"