IGNORED

Home page display question

Is there a setting somewhere so I do not have to click on the MORE icon at the bottom of the HOME page to continue to older posts.

Clicking on MORE icon gives me 5 more posts then it enables previous page selections.

The home page is also formatted different than subsequent pages in center section as far as posted by column.

Is there a setting to change number of threads shown on 1 page ?

Gary

:crying:

The home page is not really set up to be used as the main forum. I know that some folks like to use the home page exactly the way that you are doing it but many of us click on "Forums" in the menu bar and come to the actual forum. There you have other options as pointed out. New Posts seems to be the way that many use it. From the main forum page under the left box that says "User's Login", you also have New Post and Today's Posts. To answer your question though, there is not a way to increase the number of posts on the home page.

If you use Firefox there is an automatic pager add-in which makes it possible to just keep scrolling down and it will keep loading the next page.

What version of FireFox are you using? Ever since "upgrading" to 3.5 I can't see anything other then text and can't find any of the other 'buttons':doh:

I'm using 3.5 and it works great. BUT....the company recently sent me a new laptop to replace my old one. On the old one, when I upgraded to Firefox 3.5, I had all kinds of problems with it and ended up going back to the older version. When I did a clean install of Firefox 3.5 on the new computer, everything worked great.