IGNORED

Why?

mraf

I'M BACK!!!!!!! Got home yesterday so I can help out now. Why cause I can and I don't have nuttin else to do. Jeff's back in Afghanistan now. So be prepared I got lots of time. Heck the snow wasn't even that bad. They plowed the heck out of the streets up there so I had no trouble getting home. Ya think maybe they just wanted to get rid of me? Why?

Margaret

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'M BACK!!!!!!! Got home yesterday so I can help out now. Why cause I can and I don't have nuttin else to do. Jeff's back in Afghanistan now. So be prepared I got lots of time. Heck the snow wasn't even that bad. They plowed the heck out of the streets up there so I had no trouble getting home. Ya think maybe they just wanted to get rid of me? Why?

Margaret

Jes' so's we could have ya back Margaret! I just don't know "WHY" ! (glad yur home safe)

Renne

U.S.A.F. ret

Why "if"? Why not why? How about What? Where did that go? When did we get to "if"? If isn't even a question. Is it? oh wait now I'll get the blame for "it". I didn't do It.

Don't worry Annie I got your back. I can help you with that confusion thing too. Just use bread crumbs to find your way back, but watch out for them birds. :whistling: They sometimes follow the bread crumbs too.

Margaret

Guest Ken8143
Not sure why it's taken so long to explain why, but I don't think we're done yet.

Now as for What? What time? What day? What person or persons? WHAT, WHAT, WHAT, isn't that a funny word? The spelling that is. Kinda looks funny. What I have no idea why.

Margaret

How come?