IGNORED

Last ride of the year

ArticusMedicus

Well, it's 38* this morning and I will be riding the bike over to my buddies place for winter storage and maintenance. Wish I would have washed her up real good on one of those nice days back in the first two weeks of Nov, but hey, I was hunting.:doh:

Going to take advantage of the bike being gone to move the Bike Barn somewhere better where its more level.

Will start next week with an oil change and deep cleaning.

I got home from work this afternoon and thought, Hey I should hop on the bike and see what's up in Clio.......it's fun being the only bike on the road at 40*, lots of people point and stare.

Look familiar Art?:cold: Oh hey, I just remembered. The PGR is marching in the Clio parade this Friday. I'll be there:dancefool:this is our third year to be invited to walk in the Clio parade.

I got home from work this afternoon and thought, Hey I should hop on the bike and see what's up in Clio.......it's fun being the only bike on the road at 40*, lots of people point and stare.

Look familiar Art?:cold: Oh hey, I just remembered. The PGR is marching in the Clio parade this Friday. I'll be there:dancefool:this is our third year to be invited to walk in the Clio parade.

Awesome Stray!! Didn't even know we had one coming up. Me and a buddy will be there to talk to the PGRs after the parade.:thumbsup2:

Am working midnights now so rode to work Mon at 10:30pm and came out at 7am Tues. morning to icy roads and snow on the running boards. Roads were too bad to drive home and as you would know it my BACK-UP RIDES I had lined up to give me a ride home so I could get my truck and trailer to pick bike up later had GONE HOME with-out even asking if I still needed a ride!!! So made it a couple blocks to Tim Hortons for a coffee(Harley rider who put his away a month ago followed me there) and called a cab to go home.