IGNORED

My wife's newest ride.

VTirelli

We recently had to put down our horse due to advanced age. Wasn't sure if my wife would want another for awhile but we got a call from the New York Thoroughbred Rescue Association. They adopt out Thoroughbred horses whose careers are over and try to find them new homes.

Well...him and Sam met and it was love at first sight. We picked him up last week and he's now settled in at his new home.

He's a really sweet horse with few of the issues associated with the breed and he has great blood lines...here are some pics of his 'homecoming.....

He's a little thin, but nothing we can't fix....

Still waiting for you to call me back. I was hoping all went well with that. Animals are family and I know how you felt. BTW Jebbles wants to meet the new steed.

Ugh Scott....forgot to call you back didn't I................:bang head:.............Sorry about that......been stupid busy here......I'll call you this week.

Is that faster than a 1st Gen?

RR

Might be.........he actually won at Aqueduct Raceway in Oct....waiting for his finish line picture......he broke his splint bone in his right leg so they removed both of them. He's fine without them but he won't be racing again.....