Myself, my wife, b2dad and Midnite all took a nice little ride today. Here are a few pics from our ferry ride...

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i274/13thAFMonterey/1114091415a.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i274/13thAFMonterey/1114091416a.jpg

65 here in Michigan today IC23B and I took a nice ride today, let him try the 2nd gen for a while. He gave it a thumbs up but it took a few miles for him to get comfortable on it. Unbelievable for this kind of weather this late in the year and they are calling for mid 50's thru the 28th.

Last year as I left for my last ride of 2008 around this time there was snow on the lawns in my neighbourhood. The high for that day was 3 C. or 37.4 F. Needless to say it was a short ride that day.

Today in Toronto it was about 55 F. My wife and I took our bikes out to Milton and up the Niagara escarpment. About a 75 mile return trip. Wind came up enroute and we had to break out the riding pants and warmer gloves, but it was still a nice ride for this time of year in southern Ontario. Saw lots of other hearty cruisers out there trying to squeeze out a few more miles before it's time to hybernate.:thumbsup2:

weather was awesome here in N.C. - approx. 70 and crystal clear. wife and i put in about 380 mi. - went to lake lure/chimney rock. unfortnately the majority of ride was on I40 but the ride from there to lake lure was beautiful. wife needs some more cushioning for her butt (we did the butler seat mod,which helped a bunch) - how 'bout some suggestions on how to make her butt more comfy (let's keep it clean youse guys). i really don't want to change out the seats.