IGNORED

White wall tires?

Red Rider

I have a few pictures of the Dunlop 404's in my gallery as well,

One thing though dirty white walls on a clean bike makes the bike look dirty. Once you get them you have to keep the white walls clean

Brad

Get ready for a lot of extra work!

Adventurer, what year is your bike (edit, profile says 2000...sorry), and was that color combo (white/tan?) available for how many years (edit, assuming only the MM edition that year)? I am not a fan of the Harley look on the Gen 2's but I could go for that combo if I could find one!

Edited by dynodon

whitewalls on both ends , on my 2000 mm

Ditto. Dunlops 404s...really give an impressive look to the MM. As others have said, keeping them clean is a challenge. I have been experimenting with a UV protectant spray commonly used on boats with hopes of keeping them white longer. Results have been mixed. I will post my findings shortly in this thread...

[ame=http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=36330]Keeping White Walls clean - VentureRider.Org[/ame]

I'm on my 3rd set wide white walls on my 07 Midnight and I'll never go back. They add a lot of class and get lots of comments. But they are a pain to keep clean, especially the back. I usually take my bags off at least once a month to give the bike a good cleaning so it is a good time to do an extra good job on them.

Sorry, all my good pictures are on my backup drive and I'm too tired to get one.