IGNORED

Ft. Hood

Renne

I grieve, this is a travesty,,,...! I've google'd the perp. I won't go there on this site but may I say please do the same and draw your own conclusion. Lift our military folks up!, please pray! I'm so sick!

Renne

U.S.A.F. ret.

Terrible news. All the moon god lovers need to get out of the USA. The first one that gets in my way is gonna have a problem.:Avatars_Gee_George:

Let me be the first to jump in here.

This forum first and foremost ain't about hate. So don't go there.

We are not sure about anything yet so let it play out and get the facts straight.

I am so sorry for the people and soldiers of Fort Hood and the victims families.

If whats his face did this he sure isn't going to like going to a military prison because he won't last long. We can only hope that justice will be served and that he will get his.

For those people that don't like it here in America please return to that great place you came from. (deleted the next few sentences so that I don't become part of the problem)

Bubber

aka Steve

Whatever..... For the sake of this site, I wont say another word...here. I'm not a PC type of guy and I wont stick my head in the sand. After 3000 of my people were killed and continuted attacks from those people that I wont mention......sigh.:headache:

The real thing is - as others have said - we do not know the "why" of this event. We may never know as the mainstream media will spin it the way the government tells them to spin it. Truth is quite hard to find these days. I feel sad for the victims. We will probably never know WHY this happened.

I was shocked hear of the horror that happened at Fort Hood on Adelaide’s news this morning

My heart and my prayers go out to the civilian, military men and women and to their families

and to the brave female police officer in my eyes she is a Hero

This is sad news and we are praying for the families of the victims. On another note my second son joined the Army and was stationed there as a cook. This was the biggest ----hole for a base. Being there for 3 years was enough for him. He wasn't allowed to transfer anywhere else if he re-upped. I believe that just being there so long was the main factor in his decision to not stay in. Very bad living conditions. If you have any family on any of our many Army bases and visit them you would be appalled at the shape of some of the barracks. I went into the barracks at Aberdeen, Maryland once to help pick up my other sons luggage when he was coming home on leave. The inside of this three story barracks was disgusting. Very run down. From the outside you would think that they were brand new but the inside WOW. Ceiling hanging down, wires hanging, water pipes leaking, hallways dark and filthy, his toilet was broken so he had to turn the water on and off in order to flush it. Nice to know all our tax money is just being used to give the appearance of perfection on the outside. Sad.:(

ddoggma, I understand you'r motivation for your post, but as Bubber stated, this forum isn't the place for it. Let's take the highroad and say a prayer for the families and victims this tragedy has touched.

Well said.

Whatever..... For the sake of this site, I wont say another word...here. I'm not a PC type of guy and I wont stick my head in the sand. After 3000 of my people were killed and continuted attacks from those people that I wont mention......sigh.:headache:

ddoggma,

I know how you feel. come on over and lets have a beer and we can talk All the non PC stuff that shouldn't be posted here. thanks for you restraint:happy34:

Very sad indeed, Thoughts and Prayers go out to all our Soldiers and there Families, one point of good news is that a young man, close family friend, I had him as a cub scout years ago, is ok, his division is on the other side of Hood, from where this happened..

This just really makes you woder what makes some people tick...

May the glory of God be with them all.

K

this is a very classy site and the hate is well contained and the real mission is identified which is the victims families they need the support of all americans through prayers and well wishes

but having said that We need not bury our head in the sand, according to report of survivors this man yelled "Allah Akbar!" just before he opened fire (then our wonderful president sayes don't jump to conclusions wow!) we've had a "honor" killing not to long ago. We've been lucky to break up most of the organized plots (how long will our luck hold) all of this goes to show anyone can be a victim of terrorism and that we need to rethink this PC crap that is putting our lives on the line. IMHO