IGNORED

video of the sportloader

Thom

That video gives me an idea......Take a trailer with a drop down ramp and use a 12V boat trailer winch to get the scoot onto the trailer.It won't be a hands free operation but certainly do-able for 1 person.:happy34:

Boomer.....who won't give up his truck bed for nothing.

i just figgerd out how to upload to you tube . you can see how heavy my 1st gen , it makes that f250 rock :crackup:

Looks like a great system! Although I don't see myself dropping that kind of coin on it though.

(By the way that is a Chevy:stickpoke:)

Looks like a great system! Although I don't see myself dropping that kind of coin on it though.

(By the way that is a Chevy:stickpoke:)

It was a Ford originally but then a Chevvy came along and ate it (Chevs eat Fords)

:rotf: :rotf: :witch_brew: :witch_brew:

the tip over point (when the bike is heading towards horizontal) looked a little unsettling.

your rite ! Wayne the old man that was running it stopped before it did the tip over because it scared him when it came down , but it was more fun watching the mag. reporter loading his 2010 HD , he almost passed out when it did the tip over :crackup::crackup::crackup:

it comes down on rubber bumpers and do not hurt anything but it will give you a heart attack

when we made the video , we tried 3 times but Wayne kept stopping and grabing my bike and i would break up laughing and lose the camera :rotf::rotf::rotf:

What are you suppose to do with all the ramp hanging out the back. Does it fold or something ?

A Ford would have made the video look a lot better...:rasberry:

the part that sticks out the back comes apart in two pieces and stores next to the sport loader