IGNORED

Anybody Need A... Part 4

OK I just got done sorting out some parts and here's what I'm trying to get rid of next. I have 2 left mirrors in fair condition, one has rashed chrome, the other has "whited out" reflective surfaces around the edge of the mirror. Both are serviceable and better thsn no mirror at all. $5 each to cover the flat rate shipping to US.

I also have a couple of MK1 front fairing frames in good shape. Pay shipping or pick up and they are yours.

I also have 2 pair of stock horns. Pay shipping, probably $5 flat rate box will work.

3 pair of MK1 passenger grab rails in good shape, rust free. Pay shipping.

I have a ton of other parts I will be getting rid of over the winter. If there is something specific you are looking for PM me...

As you go through your stuff see if you have a fuel tank sending unit-----that works and will fit on my 90 VR. Thanks

Byron i had a time i thought i needed a new one also. so i got a new one and i still didnt work . then i found a bad ground wire so check carefully i then hooked up the old one after fixing ground wire and installing new unit and it worked fine . so i have the old one that works great . if you need one .just let me know! Steve:big-grin-emoticon:

I'm in need of valve covers and a cam cap, side cover, etc., for the engine that fell off my trailer. Don't remember what else for sure. And I've been looking for the handle from a fuel petcock for my 84.

I should have a couple of things you are looking for. Give me a couple of days to check out what I have and I'll PM you...

I need an upper fork tube for a '93. By the way, anybody know if an upper fork tube from an '86 will work on a '93? I know the fork assembly is a different part # for the 2, but I only need to replace the tube that mounts to the triple tree and slides through the seal. Mine has a scratch and causes the seal to leak.

I need an upper fork tube for a '93. By the way, anybody know if an upper fork tube from an '86 will work on a '93? I know the fork assembly is a different part # for the 2, but I only need to replace the tube that mounts to the triple tree and slides through the seal. Mine has a scratch and causes the seal to leak.

Same upper fork tube for all 1st gens. :2cents: Main difference in the part # was if the tube shipped with or without, the bushing on the bottom.

Also "Forking by Frank" makes the tubes, in full sets or 1/2 sets & was about half price of Yamaha, when I got a set. http://www.frankmain.qpg.com/

Phil, I tried unsuccessfully twice last night to email you. Both bounced for some reason. Anyway, no on both acounts. I am actually in need of a CMS or my '85 project bike. The one out of that went to another membger this spring. You may be able to fix yourself if you know of someone handy with a soldering iron. Probably the issue is a broken solder conection on the main connector for the module. Elsewise dash assemblys regularly appear on fleabay but usually go for $50 or more plus shipping.

Per previous post in this thread, the seat is spoken for. They to regularly appear on ebay and usually for a reasonable price except shipping can cost an arm and a leg depending on the location and the dealer...