IGNORED

T shirt update

BIG TOM

Recieved a phone call from vendor...the t shirt...long sleeve shirt and sweatshirt I ordered are in and awaiting my approvial for production....will see them on friday and if the NEW LOGO looks as good as he says it does, I will be posting pics and an order form in the merchandise forum...keep your fingers crossed that they turned out the way we wanted....no...I am not taking orders now..you'll have to wait...and this message is for SQUIDLY ...SHUT UP!!!!:rasberry::thumbsup::fnd_(16):

Can't wait to see them. I need some long sleave shirts anyway. Mine will have to be made by Omar the tent maker though lol.

the shirts will go to 3x.. the sweatshirts to 4x.......vendor called back..He is dropping the prototypes off tomorrow along with a fleece order I put in last week...cant wait to see them.........:fnd_(16):

Recieved a phone call from vendor...the t shirt...long sleeve shirt and sweatshirt I ordered are in and awaiting my approvial for production....will see them on friday and if the NEW LOGO looks as good as he says it does, I will be posting pics and an order form in the merchandise forum...keep your fingers crossed that they turned out the way we wanted....no...I am not taking orders now..you'll have to wait...and this message is for SQUIDLY ...SHUT UP!!!!:rasberry::thumbsup::fnd_(16):

Not good to hold things in Tom. You got something to say just get it out there!! You will feel better!!!