IGNORED

have a 2nd gen cd changer you want to get rid of?

jdzimme

Instead of getting a CD changer that took up too much room. I went with a MP3 player on sale from Wallie World for $10.00 that holds 1,500 songs. Which is plenty for me. I velcro it to my Brake reservoir, out of the way and easy to reach.

I want to have a cd changer that plays MP3s. I know I could use an MP3 player, but, then I don't have control of it through the handlebar controller, and then I have to remember to turn it off and change batteries or charge it, ETC. I thought it would be easier to just change out the CD changer I have now, for one that would play MP3s, and if I loaded up 6 CDs with MP3 files, I think I would have every song I own available anytime, and with handlebar control. Sounds like a great set-up.

At this point I do not have confirmation that any of the changers read or play MP3 files.

thanks

Jerry

Everybody has their own opinions and there is certainly nothing wrong with yours but I love the MP3 players. I previously used my Ipod and it had over 100 CDs on it. Now I use the Garmin 550. Batteries are not a problem with either because both can be powered from the bike. You still control the volume through the bikes controller. The only thing you can't do through the controller is select songs. Mine is usually on random play anyway. The downside to the CD changer is that they WILL skip if you get on some rough roads.