IGNORED

Should I ??

Art708

recent takeoffs might have the catalytic convertor and this has to be dealt with differently. do a search for related posts

as for the price, that's about $25 more than what a person should pay but IMHO, that's still cheap considering what other mufflers will cost. You can also drill out the baffles to get more sound and BARK out of them.

Hey Art, sorry for interrupting your thread. Are you coming to chat tonight? I got the pics you wanted. :innocent:

Oh go ahead and get them if you can afford it. Unless you find them elsewhere cheaper. Did that help?

Margaret

If I get home in time tonight I'll come to chat. Gonna go to "bike night" and might take a ride after.

Art, I can tell you that my RK's did not satisfy me as far as sound goes until I drilled out the baffles on both ends. I like them now. They sound great when you romp on it, but aren't too loud when just cruising. $75 seems a little steep to me tho. I think you can get em for alot less on ebay.

:sign yeah that:

Art, I paid $15 for a set at one dealership and $20 at another for a friend...drilled them out and we both really like the sound.

I think the HD folks are catching on, I tried to score another set and the parts mgr. wanted more information as to what I was doing with them......Might be all of a sudden "they' have discovered a market,,,,we should be more discrete!

Renne