IGNORED

Harley Pipes

Art708

FireFox doesn't want me to go there anymore.

was it a warning about spyware or something? I got that the first time...then I tried just going to their main site www.venturers.org and did a search to get to that page.

Here's another link that might work ...

http://www.venturers.org/Tech_Library/attachments/RSV_Screamin_Eagles1.wav

was it a warning about spyware or something? I got that the first time...then I tried just going to their main site www.venturers.org and did a search to get to that page.

Here's another link that might work ...

http://www.venturers.org/Tech_Library/attachments/RSV_Screamin_Eagles1.wav

Yep...same message. I'll try this link...thanks.

Got the warning again. I won't worry about it...thanks. Reason I was asking is that there's a set on ebay for a decent price. I don't like LOUD pipes so I just thought I'd ask about them.

From the sound clip they are louder than the stock RK's and quite possibly louder than the RK's after the baffles are drilled out. You might want to consider the RK mufflers and leave the baffles in them...they're a bit louder than the stock RSV mufflers.

From the sound clip they are louder than the stock RK's and quite possibly louder than the RK's after the baffles are drilled out. You might want to consider the RK mufflers and leave the baffles in them...they're a bit louder than the stock RSV mufflers.

I have a set of gutted R/Ks that I bought from someone. They are pretty loud...no rumble, just blaaatttt.

I have a set of gutted R/Ks that I bought from someone. They are pretty loud...no rumble, just blaaatttt.

Once I can afford it I think I will be getting a set of Khromewerks. I like the RK's but the sound from the Khromewerks are much nicer. That sound file page has them too. Of all that are on there, those are the one's I like the best.

Try getting there with IE ... you should have it on your PC.

I have Barons slash cuts on my rstd. Sound really good, a touch loud but i wrapped them. It helped alot. but i gotta admit that they are still loud. The only thing i wished was that the slash cut went the opposite way. The angle cut is cut following the line of the bags. But i wished the cut was opposite, from the tip on top cut back towards the front on the bottom. That way when you walk up to the bike you dont look into the inner of the exhaust. It would help cover the inside and show more chrome.It would'nt follow the line of the bags, but i think it would look better

I have Barons slash cuts on my rstd. Sound really good, a touch loud but i wrapped them. It helped alot. but i gotta admit that they are still loud. The only thing i wished was that the slash cut went the opposite way. The angle cut is cut following the line of the bags. But i wished the cut was opposite, from the tip on top cut back towards the front on the bottom. That way when you walk up to the bike you dont look into the inner of the exhaust. It would help cover the inside and show more chrome.It would'nt follow the line of the bags, but i think it would look better

If I'm reading you right, the RK's are like this too ... at least mine are.

/______________ --> front of bike