IGNORED

Should I buy it ?

BuckShot

1999 Bunkhouse Camper

King size bed with 5' X 6' dressing room

Also has an add-a-room which when attached makes the entire unit 27 foot long.

78 yrs old says everything is in excellent shape.

Haven't seen it yet---

How much is it worth ?

It's only :mo money: which it seems that I don't have enough of.:rotf:

Edited by BuckShot
gibvel can't understand my typing.

what brand is it ? the adda room just turns the awning into a room , do's it have any slidouts ? is the main bed up front and the bunks in back ? if it has a dressing room , it sounds like someone has removed the bunkbeds , need more info , i am in the camper bus. and can tell you about what it is worth , or you can google the make , model and year and see what they are selling for .

Thom

what brand is it ? the adda room just turns the awning into a room , do's it have any slidouts ? is the main bed up front and the bunks in back ? if it has a dressing room , it sounds like someone has removed the bunkbeds , need more info , i am in the camper bus. and can tell you about what it is worth , or you can google the make , model and year and see what they are selling for .

Thom

It's for behind a motorcycle. Don't know if its from B & F Specialties or if its an Aspen.

He just said it was a bunkhouse and B&F call's their camper that.

It's for behind a motorcycle. Don't know if its from B & F Specialties or if its an Aspen.

He just said it was a bunkhouse and B&F call's their camper that.

OOPS , my brain fell out !! i am getting OLD :backinmyday: there is a style of RV type camper called a bunkhouse , ok i'll shut up now , :bang head::crackup::crackup::crackup:

OOPS , my brain fell out !! i am getting OLD :backinmyday: there is a style of RV type camper called a bunkhouse , ok i'll shut up now , :bang head::crackup::crackup::crackup:

That's ok Thom--as I get older, I notice that I'm haveing more brain farts. The kids are saying--Thats ok Dad, we still love you. We will just put you in a home sooner.:crackup::crackup:

yeah, I bought my 08 Time Out in March for $2300 and it had been used once. THAT was a steal.

Buy it and have a good time. I agree with Squidley. If you get it for less than $2000, you're getting a good deal. I have an Aspen (similar) and it is a great camper. Big enough for the entire family and easy to set up. Pulls easy at 70-75 mph. :cool17:

You can email or PM Sarges46 here on the forum and he has one I picked up for him about hmmmm can't remember if it was last year or the year before but he got his for what I believe was a good price. It came with everything but the kitchen sink, lets see I think it had a dish pan. Anyway seems like a great unit. He had it down to Arkansas and I meant to go take a look at it again but didn't get around to it. I did set it up in my garage and it looked like quite the deal. Not my kind of deal but quite a deal.

If you would like to see some pictures of it I will see if I can find them and post them here.

BOO

Edited by BOO

is the camper for a bike or car to pull ? 27 ft behind a bike hummm . lets think bout that . if its a regular camperlook at the flooring very close to see if its dry rotted (been wet than dryed out) if it shows any its not a easy fix , two weeks in the evenings if your good if not dont touch it

DK--has a extra large add-a-room. big enough for bike and pinic table from what seller says.I seen the one at the rally. talked with him for awhile. the one for sale is just like it.

Gil....Haven't you bought that camper YET!!

Wife says we are to old to start camping on the bike again (use to tent) I think she just likes the jazcuzzi tubs in the hotels.:Laugh: Trying to talk her into it thou. And if I do buy it, it will take away from my new bike fund. :yikes: Always run into deals at the wrong time.:bang head: