IGNORED

Time to get that 2010 GW, now what color?

Sleeperhawk

Ok, time for me to get my goldwing.

Now what color, not Titanium, Orange, Black, Silver.

:whistling:

Now see what the Eckster Dude has gone and done....after a couple of rides together, he's done flung the GW craving on you!!! By the time I get my first Venture, this site is gonna be all GW's and Freebird is gonna be forced to change the name of the site from "venturerider.org" to "goldwingrider.org"! But, wait....too late!! That domain is already taken!!! Maybe www.X-venturerider_goldwingrider.org, ...its available. Better hurry up Freebird!!! :cool10:

Naw, went out to the garage and petted "Pony II", we going to keep each other.

But dang, after riding with Eck to and from Texas, that GW has one hell of a lighting system, plus enough juice left over to add heated gear. All of this would be nice on the Venture, especially since Mechanic and I do a lot of night and winter riding.

But that $25,000 price tag really really sucks.

Naw, went out to the garage and petted "Pony II", we going to keep each other.

But dang, after riding with Eck to and from Texas, that GW has one hell of a lighting system, plus enough juice left over to add heated gear. All of this would be nice on the Venture, especially since Mechanic and I do a lot of night and winter riding.

But that $25,000 price tag really really sucks.

Well, I'll take "Pony II" off your hands for... a song and you could, then, fulfill your quest for the mighty Goldwing. :bowdown: :whistling:

Not all but some of the 2003-2006 GL1800 models had trouble of the 5th gear going south and had to replace the transmission. Go with 2001-2002 or 2007-2010 models. We bought our 2001 Pearl Blue ABS model below book $ and we love it, I really love the ABS brake system. excellent braking indeed:happy34:

And from 2001 to 2005 they had a frame weld issue recall but ours was inspected and past with flying colors . if you look at a Gold Wing in these years 01-05 models look for a stamp after the Vin number on left side of the Wing this shows it has been inspected or ask your Honda dealer to run the Vin # and they can tell you if it has been inspected.

Mine would be WHITE. :) Love that color.

Me Too! Because that's the easiest color for the paint guy to shoot a color over.:rasberry:

Honestly, dont rule out a custom color. Some of the paint shops are really slow right now and may offer ya a good deal on a custom paint job.