IGNORED

auto Windsheild

m74cran

Just recently I was rearend and totalled my boulvard,and man am I going through withdrals, while talking to my neighbor with the "Goat path" he turned me on to the rsv, I have to say this is a great site, while I was reading about windsheids I got to thinking, I leave at 5 am and it can be cold and I hate cold wind in the morning, but on my way home it is nice to have the wind in my face, has anyone contemplated connecting a cager window motor to thier windsheild and having the best of both worlds?:nanner:

Not to be mean, and we'd like ya to stick around, but them there Victory Visions have that. If you wanna drive Bozo the clown around town, that is.

I don't think anyone has contemplated that here. An interesting thought.

Discussion continue

Also, the Honda Goldwing has a manually adjustable windshield. Not quite as nice as electric but has 2 levers and ratchets up and down. I don't think there is quite enough room inside a 2nd Gen fairing to house the mechanism and make it safe.

Oh Dano- I guess I may have to change my screen name. I am considering purchasing one o dem dere Bozo bikes.

How does BozoMedic work for you?

JB

Oh Dano- I guess I may have to change my screen name. I am considering purchasing one o dem dere Bozo bikes.

How does BozoMedic work for you?

JB

Well, as long as you ascribe to Timothy Learys diatribe and lifestyle, you should get along just great! LOL:240:

Just kiddin'. If that's what you like, go for it! BTW, I like the new name!