IGNORED

Free Sunpro Gauges

Freebird

you know, i really would like to have a set of gauges for my little motor bike, but i am afraid to ask. i have learned at an early age not to ask for things. my friends always asked where i got my bruises from. i'd say - oh, i was playing outside and tripped on the dog's chain and fell into the cement pier on the corner of the house. i never did say much of anything that way i could brush my teeth without my lips hurting or bleeding again. my ribs finally quit hurting when i turned 17 and left the halfway house with 2 shirts and one pair of jeans. my social worker said i had potential and should learn a trade. i looked at him with my head sort of cocked to one side waiting for my collar bone to mend and said - who would hire me - i only have 7 fingers. one stub does make it easy to remove tapes from the cassette deck. my scooter is in someone else's name cause i can't prove to the bank how i make that kind of money.

but hey, i don't want to ramble on. if you can see your way into my heart, i could sure use those gauges. my buddy who drives a 1982 Plymouth Fury wants my cassette deck to replace the one that was taken. i can take some of the sale money of the cassette deck to pay for the shipping the gauges.

just let me know.

dale in La

I can not believe how low some are going, trying to take MY gauges, clearly I have written the best true to life story(lie) there is here, why are you people wasting Don eyes making him read all of your dull, unbelievible, fibs.

And adventurer 1943, having the gall to ask Don to install the gauges( Don please have V-Goose bring them and install on my bike when you give them to me)private messsege)

I can't believe it, someone has stooped so low as to have his wife beg for him.( make note for future use)

Just some all times lows here.( good ploy make more notes )

To top it all off, I was almost called out of work today, I would had to used a PDO, and Will have to use a paid day off, to go on the iron butt ride to meet the other venture riders.

You people need to quit, just give up, I have already clearly posted the best complete line of bull ever written. After all I am legend, in my own mind.

PS. my bike is white so I will be needing a white face plate.

There will be no need for Goose to bring any tools, I have my own shop with all the necessary tools to do the job. Plus all of the adaptors and fitting we may need in stock.

Gregg:stirthepot::rotf::witch_brew::rotfl:

Edited by footsie
added more stupidity

before anyone discounts my story, i just want to post the web site that is put up by my friend, Francis. he lived just down the road from me in the other park. please take a moment & check his site. it is a reflection of where i lived before being placed in that halfway home. we did so many things together. i just have to visit the web site

http://www.mytrailerpark.com/

and i am back home. i can't sleep at night due to the nightmares it brings me. I wake up in a cold sweat & my ankle hurts from the dog chain.

Hear me now, i won't put up with being belittled any longer. i am SOMEBODY. i am SPECIAL.

ok, I'll sit down now.

I'd give you such a sob story about my health problems and triking the RSV which will send me to the poor house, but, I'm more interested in the mod putting the guages on the gas tank cover using pods. I could, however, use the gauges themselves so I can save money so I can continue to give 1st gen parts away to the needy...

Why would I like the gauges?? Because they would come all the way from my wonderful friend, Freebird, and every time I looked at them on my bike I would think of him and all my wonderful friends in the U.S.

:happy34::happy34: :clap2: Now that is VERY special :You_Rock_Emoticon: AND I Can't reach forward to use cassette player any way because the stiff leg restricts movement forward when sitting on my Quike:bang head: How am I doing so far???? :Laugh:

Does it come under "safety equipment" like "safety chrome" ?? 'cause if it does..........

I GOTTA HAVE 'EM -- it's safety first you know:whistling: Okay I'll stop now:crackup::crackup:

OOPS...sorry about that. Company this weekend and I forgot all about them.

OK....I read all the stories and some were pretty creative. Rather than try to figure out the best one, I just used a random number generator and picked the post came up.

Actually though, the winner would have been one of my top choices and that one is:

SYLVESTER

I will PM for his address and get them shipped tomorrow.

Well, now. I'm not too sure how Kosher this whole thing is. In your first post you say, and I quote "Just submit your best FICTIONAL story about how down and out you are and I'll choose a winner based upon what I think is the best submission."

Now the Fictional part is in all caps which places emphasis on that particular word. Sylvester's story, by his own admission, "This is a true story", is, in fact, a true story. Disqualification number one.

The rules have further changed because of the random drawing. You clearly state you will choose the winner based upon what you think is the best submission, not by random drawing.

Either way, I'm just teasing. Besides, you da boss!! :bowdown:

Congrats Sylvester!!! Enjoy!! :thumbsup2: