Two choices that work. Beads, either store bought ones specific for bikes or full size car ones that you cut to size. There are cheap bike ones at wingthings right now.

Or a sheep skin.

I've used both and found that on the stock 2nd gen seat the beads worked best. On our last trip to the south I used a sheep skin on my corbin and found that adequate.

Are you talking about your butt sweating or the heat generated by the engine making your legs and what-not sweat.

If it's the first then the guys have covered it. If it's the later, Yamaha makes Lower Wind Vents that mount to the crash bars that you can turn in and out. During the summer you can turn them so the cooler air hits you more. During the winter you can turn them so the cool air doesn't hit you as well and the heat from the engine will have a warming affect.

tbbrider,

I have the wind vents that Gibvel mentions on my 07 RSV as well.

Makes a huge difference.

Cooler in heat, warmer in cold.

They mount to the crash bar.

I''ve got Kuryakin highway pegs with offset mounts on the bike as well (in case you were wondering about spacing).

They do not replace the lower cowlings, but mount to the crash bars and fit into the curved space on the outside edge of the lower cowlings.

Hope this helps.

Bob