IGNORED

P.I.P Rider Down

Renne

It is with deep respect that I tattle tail. I assume "some" responsibility for an incident. I invited Bubber to stop by my place this morning on the way to P.I.P just to wish him and his lovely wife safe travel mercies. After some playful jabbing at me about not going to P.I.P. and me tap dancing around the issue, I bid them farewell. Steve rolled to the end of my driveway, started to make a left on the hwy, stalled and in S---L---O---W...motion "gently" laid his RSV on it's left side as his lovely rider made and extraordinary ballet exit from the rear. Being only 4ft 11 7/8 and possibly 90lb wet she landed flatfooted, hands on hips staring at an impossible mountain of metal needing to be lifted off Steve. I, standing 30 yards up my driveway immediately went into "dash", this is not easy for senior citizen! By the time I reached the "pile" I'm outta gas, but, second wind and an extraordinary effort by a pint sized woman, we righted the bike, "rescued" a trapped Steve, made sure his foot was still attached and that his feelings were not too wounded.....A bit embarrassed he's fine. I respectfully told him I felt it was my duty to post. I guess if I had not invited him to stop by, he might not have fallen over..............ya'all be nice to him now:parrots:

RENNE

I see Black Owl and a few others are running late to P.I.P. Assuming no one else will be stopping to chat on the way, I feel safe staying home to finish some art work today and tomorrow however, reflecting on Bubber's mishap by "invitation", which I can't afford, I have decided to be away (CLOSED) Monday should anyone else decide to stop by and tip over, I couldn't stand the guilt.

(Bubber, I'll split the $5 drop fee (donation) by buying ya a beer or put it towards fab'g those training wheels you ask me about)

RENNE

I just saw this posting and I agree with Condor and Big Tom it is all Renne's fault.

Had he not told me to stop I would not have had my dignity and foot crushed.

First thing my wife does is tell everyone she meets too, garbage man, gas station attendant and everyone at the PIP. I had to drown my pride in an adult beverage just cope all weekend.

So let Renne pay the fine, I am totally innocent. ( as usual) :missingtooth:

BTW Renne, when will my training wheels be ready ?

Edited by Bubber

Bubber,,,,my new friend, (?)

When was the last time you did anything someone "TOLD" you to do?:confused24:

In that, I'll hold to my offer of 1/2 trade, COLD "Brewski" ..let's let the members decide, especially the ones that "KNOW" you!:080402gudl_prv:

(your lovely ballerina wife included)

BTW, training wheel protos are in the process...:whistling:

RENNE

hows come i was the last to know??? just now found out.. i musta been sleepin under rock?? hmmm?? man could i give bubbergrief about that.. hhmmm?? how did i miss that news flash???:crying::crying:

Didn't ya hear my wife (blabber mouth) announced it to the world when we got to the PIP.

I still say it is all Renne's fault....... Ya! Renne he did it! :banana::banana:

I was fine till I stopped. :missingtooth:

"OH YA,, Sure" and the next thing will be I'll have everyone in the region,,,,maybe central U.S.A.,,,,maybe even Nat'l rolling in here,,,"tipping over" expecting me to punch the "donate" button with an idea that Don will deduct $5 from their annual dues! I can see the petition now!

"We the undersigned do hereby petition our fearless leader to credit a $5 'tip over' donation from Renne towards our annual $12 dues. Send this petition to 10 of your friends in addition to one back to the sender in good faith. We will assemble by first letter, last name starting with "A"'s and converge on Renne's driveway each 2nd Sat. of the month for a "tip over" rally (bring your own refresments).

Should you break this, your bike will "backfire" AIS system disabled or not, all darksiders will discover they have been sold re-treads. No matter what oil you use, it will look dirty at 999 miles and your mufflers will all sound the same".

In addition, all GARMINS will only show Renne's location!

Can you imagine the traffic jam at my driveway?

NOPE, I did not "TELL" Bubber to stop here,, tipping over was an option, he was just looking for an excuse to be "center of attraction" at P.I.P. and that in itself should cost him $5 !

(I'm moving!)

RENNE

NOPE, I did not "TELL" Bubber to stop here,, tipping over was an option, he was just looking for an excuse to be "center of attraction" at P.I.P. and that in itself should cost him $5 !

(I'm moving!)

Renne

I will be posting your new address as soon as you move.

BTW you have to much stuff to pack up and move.

I also was not interested in advertising my bone head, dumb a$$, DF move at the end of your treacherous goat path you call a drive way.:Avatars_Gee_George:

You will be hearing from my lawyers (Katchem, Killem & Hangem), pony up the $5.00 or else. :moon::moon::moon::moon:

Send all further replies to North Branch Reginal Hospital for the criminally stupid, Orthopedic Ward. :missingtooth:

"My" firm of "Keckem & DeGroin" recommended I call DOT, have them send out a survey team to determine actual scene location and culpability. The survey centered from the "brown spot" you left, the quadrants show you actually tipped over on Mn State property ie; the easement. They also said you tipped over "after" leaving my property, that you could have repeated the same action at any left turn point between my location and P.I.P. therefor, your fault. Leaving the scene w/o filing an "oops" report/ defacing Mn State property ie; P.I.P (pooping in public), cruelty to animals (scaring my goats ?) all carry heavy fines. My homeowners insurance agent of "Rippem & Goode" informed me my offer to "split" with you was a generous gesture and that I should be commended. "Keckem & DeGroin" ask for pictures/witnesses, I erased the security tapes just for you,,,,,,,," YOU PONY UP" !

The beer is "COLD" !

Renne

No tape! :yikes: No proof ! :yikes:

Who ever started this vicious rumor anyway?

Lets just say that "IF" it did happen and I ain't saying that it did, that the state should be culpable for the poor maintenance of the roadway that enters your goat path.

I'll take the beer! :missingtooth: