IGNORED

What happens when your CLASS is broke? Got one 4 sale?

I removed my CLASS suspension control as it was being flakey and not letting air out of the system, only adding it. It was not working at all in AUTO mode. Clumsy me, I dropped it face down on the hard floor, and the LCD readout broke. Now it doesn't work at all. Goes haywire when i try to use it.

Am I best off to leave it unplugged? Can you add air to the front or back or let air out manually?

Does anyone have one for an 87 model that works? Send me a PM and I'll get back to you.

As always, thanks for looking and I appreciate any info.

Jon-

If you can't find an entire working CLASS unit, I have one that the display portion is in good shape but the second circuit board (with the connector) was previously broken and repaired but no longer works. Maybe between the two units, you can assemble a functioning one.

Dave

Hey Jonsmyth,

Since you should be the first member on the group (member since 1873!!!), you should know better, and on any case, still ridding???

:missingtooth::missingtooth::missingtooth:

If you only can put air, but not release it, then one of the release valves is not being activated. you need to follow the circuits going to the shock. Is this on the front or rear shock?

Best should be to check it out of the bike, if you can or if at your age you still can lay on the floor....

:missingtooth::240:

Hey, don't get pest. Didn't you see that your profile show you're member of this group

since 1873!!!

That was all the joke about.

And about to be on the floor, I'm talking about to find the release valve to be able to check it. You need to know if that valve works.

:missingtooth: