IGNORED

Our trip last week

Jerry M

We took a trip last week with the daughter and son-inlaw across WV. on rt.50 to Front Royal Va. down the Sky-Line Dr. to the B.G. Parkway for a short ride.We jumped off on 60 and I 64.ended up in White Sulpher Springs,WV. the kids did the under ground Bunker tour at the Green Brier Hotel.We have done it befor so we shoped at the antique shops for awhile.Next we were on rt.60 then got on I 64 to find a room it was getting real dark real fast, we found a place called Dawson Inn.stayed ther that night.wed,when we were leaving it was just a light rain,took I 64 over to I 77 to pick up rt.19 rode across the new River Bridge and stayed around that area for awhile.Headed up rt 19 ti I 79 to Gassaway for a Dairy Queen well Skid wasn't home.We stayed in Flatwoods to do some shoping.Started home Thursday and got into some rain around Parkersburg,so we headed for Marietta Oh.They have a lot of antique shops there so we stayed over.Got on the road Friday made it to Lancaster Oh.which is 30 miles from home and the drive shaft broke on my trike.The son-inlaw rode on home got his truk and my trailer and came back to pick the wife and me up.Fun trip Jerry M here are a few pics.

Good to see you having some travel time Jerry. Too bad about that drive shaft thou. I've been there / done that myself. Go lucky with mine as it happened in the driveway at home.

I'm sending you a PM message on what I did for my shaft.

Larry

Edited by Carbon_One