IGNORED

shift indicator

Does anybody make a shift indicator as an add on for an 07 rsv and if so has anyone installed and used it?

You mean to tell you which gear you're in, apart from Neutral? Without sounding bad about it, why would you need such a thing? Just curious..

Cheers

Not sure if this helps at all, and you very well may already know this,but you can use the cruise control to give you some info...

If you turn the main cruise on, the ready indidator lights will go on on your right panel when you shift into 4th. And of course your OD indicator goes on when your in 5th. So... that gives you 4 & 5.

I know once in a while I like to know if I'm in 3rd or 4th, so I don't shift into OD.

Hope it helps.

I have looked around a bit, but haven't found anything.

Bob

Any idea on the price factor? If reasonable, I'd get into one.. it would match my mini-tach I have for the RSV.. kewl

Here's the link to http://www.gi-pro.net/ It looks like they're fairly pricey for what they are. The 'other' board has them for about $20 bucks less and from what I can gather they are actually a distributor... or at least working themselves in that direction. There is nothing for a RSV but maybe they're just not aware of the potential market??