IGNORED

2 Little old Ladies at Vogel..........

DragonRider

If you have read any of the posts about Vogel, you might have read about the 2 older ladies that were given rides by Wingman (Jamie) and B2Dad. Here is a post from her grandaughter, it was located in the picture forum, so I thought it would be seen more posted here......

[ame=http://www.venturerider.org/forum/member.php?u=8233]VentureRider.Org[/ame] user_offline.gif

United%20States.gif

GA.gif

icon1.gif Thank You!

I would like to thank everyone who was at Vogel State Park this past weekend. You made my grandmother's (Frances) and great aunt's (Rose Anne) day! you were all very attentive when "Ganny" passed out and me and my father greatly appreciate it! I would like all of those who met her and, most importantly, gave her a ride on a motorcycle that she is doing fine and that they could find nothing wrong with her. We think she just got to hot. I would also like you all to know that you've created a monster!! lol.

Thank you all again, and we hope to see the group at the next meet & eat! Knowing how much Ganny and Rose Anne love to ride, I'm sure we'll be there!

Last edited by Brandi; Today at 04:02 PM. Reason: Wasn't finished =)

quote.gif multiquote_off.gif

• 2 months later...

Two things.

First, my Mom at age 80 put on PANTS for the first and last time to ride on myu 86 VR that she and Dad bought me as a gift. We only road around the block, ... and she enjoyed it but was glad to get off, mainly because she did not want anyone to see her in pants.

I am also a retired administrator of retirement homes. In my first home I had volunteer hot air balloonists give my residents tethered rides, and a snow mobile group give them snot mobile rides. My 'retired family' loved it!

We are NEVER too old for a new challenge. And at 86 my Dad, suffering from Parkinson's (not yet diagnosed) rode a 550 all on his own, .... but declined to buy if for himself.

SO, ... is it any wonder I am still riding my 86 VR at 70? LOL!

Jack Tharp

Fort Collins, CO

aka

DePreach