IGNORED

J Goroms wake tonight

BIG TOM

With a sad heart, Taters and I are getting ready to go to James' wake tonight.....Don't know how to express my feeling of loss. Don't know what to say to Alice to help the pain and sorrow . I will tell her how much this family and I will miss James...Please say an extra prayer for her and their family tonight......

God, Please be with Big Tom and Tatters as they go to James' wake tonight. Allow them to find the words to comfort Alice as she struggles with her loss. Also God be with Alice so she finds the strength to go on each day without James and wrap her in your loving arms. Amen.

Just got back from wake...The venturiders were represented well, myself,Taters, Bongobob,Becky, MarCarl and Wayne (wizard765) were there ... thank you all for being there...Alice loved the flowers...Alice along with the rest of the family is doing as well as can be expected...per Alice.. it was a blood clot that finally took James away from us...and she states that there was no blown tire...apparently James went to pass a stopped bus and lost control..