IGNORED

Sad news on j gorom

BIG TOM

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I am sorry to hear he has passed on, but I sure am glad to hear you say this, too. I never got to meet him here, but I will meet him one day.

Becky and I are floored!! We just got in about an hour ago, and I was looking up Big Tom's number when he called to deliver the news. Yes, so sad, but James knew and trusted Jesus Christ as his Lord, Savior, and friend! He knew and accepted Christ's finished works at the cross at Calgary and is assured his home in heaven. James is now in the arms of Jesus and is in a far better place. He will be sorely missed, but we too know we will see him again when it is our time to go to heaven.

Tom and I will give you information as soon as it is available.

our hearts goes out to you Alice at this time.

we were floored when we read the news.

he loved riding so much, and we were fortunate to go on rides with both of you and enjoyed his company at the various meet and eats.

Scott and Sherry

very sad news...

had the fortune of meeting the man a few times. a gentleman. i always appreciated people like him and bongobob and squidley and others who crossed the border to come into canada and make and meet friends whenever we have a meet and eat be it in winter or summer. our condolences to mrs Gorom and all family members and friends.

MAY GOD REST JAMES'S SOUL IN PEACE.

abdul&shah.

Edited by chabicheka
added pic