IGNORED

Whats it woryh???

Yammer Dan

A 2008 Venture with 4,480 miles on it for 6,650 right now. Salvage title but it lools perfect. Warden ain't home. She would probally kill me.....

Stay tuned for sale on 1st Gen Parts!!

You know it ain't gonna happen but I'm getting tired of sitting!!!! Just Maybe.....

WORTH-- Like that spelling wouldn't let me change it

A 2008 Venture with 4,480 miles on it for 6,650 right now. Salvage title but it lools perfect. Warden ain't home. She would probally kill me.....

You know it ain't gonna happen but I'm getting tired of sitting!!!! Just Maybe.....

May be a little high considering the savage title...depends on how much damage...:2cents:

Congratulations!

I knew you eventually get smart enough to start considering a 2nd Gen.....:banana:

A 2008 Venture with 4,480 miles on it for 6,650 right now. Salvage title but it lools looKs perfect. Warden ain't home. She would probally probaBly kill me.....

WORTH-- Like that spelling wouldn't let me change it

heh... I think you're EGGSIGHTED!

:rotf:

What WAS the damage? Frame? IF it looks ok and, MORE importantly, IF IT RIDES OK, it may be a real deal. Be sure though to find out how it rides/tracks.

ALSO, what are the laws re "salvage title" for a road bike in your state? Can you GET license plates/insurance for it? Check it out before you spend your $$. In know in some states, at least in years gone by, "salvage", meant that you could not license/insure for street use!!

Caveat Emptor, but GOOD LUCK!! If ya can title it and it looks good and rides good, who CARES what the title says, You get a cheap ride:innocent-emoticon:

It went for 8,101.99 Sombody got a great ride for that. It looked like new. Warden would have killed me anyway. And me on a 2nd Gen.... NO NO NO NO!!

Hey yammer I recently went from my baby, a 86 venture to a 05 midnight it was different yes but after a few weeks I dont think I could go back LOVING It

Just My :2cents:

Was supposedc to be light rear end damage. You cannot see it. It looks perfect.

Can you change a salvage title back?

Once a title has been registered as a SALVAGE title it cannot be changed back. Car dealers will not take a SALVAGE titled vehicle on trade and a lot of banks will not loan on a SALVAGE title unless your credit is such that you're above question.

It's fun to dream...What if? I've lusted after a 2ndGen, and a Stratoliner, in the past, but neither happened for one reason of another. I understand the feeling about not riding with so many bikes in the stable.

With health issues and oil leaks I've been sitting for the last 6-7 months. But I'm happy to say the '83 has been rejuvenated by replacing the old leaky forks with MkII forks, R1 calipers, and a new rear Avon. It's ALIVE!!!!!! It's amazing how the psychy improves when there's a bike sitting there ready to ride. Now it's on to the '91 and it's leak. The rest of the bikes I consider 'one-of-these-days kits'.

Do you have anything that's close to being ridable? Instead of being overwhelmed, and thinking about all the projects, concintrate on just one. If none of them are close to road worthy, maybe it's time to become an Ebay seller. Bank the money you get from the parts and go out and buy a very clean 1stGen or 2ndGen. I bet you have enough part$ buck$ to get something that you don't have to wrench on.

"Ugly" is a good day from being on the road. Trouble is leg won't give it to me. I get a few minutes at a time before it starts blowing up and sending me hunting for drugs.

Hey Dan. I know how you feel about the bad pin. Wildhair and I do too... :) So..... it doesn't make any difference if you own a 2ndGen or not.. The leg and happy pills are keeping you out of the saddle. :whistling: Ommmmm.... I see a trike in the future... :rotf:

Stay away from that mirror Dan, remember seven years of bad luck on top of your previous sentence. WAY BAD !!!!!!!

Now that just Ain't Right!!:rotfl::rotfl:

I don't think I'll ever do Trike Jack. Never rode one but it just don't look like me.

I don't think I'll ever do Trike Jack. Never rode one but it just don't look like me.

Unless that leg of yours heals up OK it'll be either a trike or a pogo stick..... :) Beside a trike is like a 58 Chevy Impala... It grows on ya.... Didn't I just see a pic of a V-Max Trike??? :sign woo hoo: