IGNORED

International t-Shirts...

Skid

I think it's just palin awesome,,,,,,, there,, now you feel better,,, now if I could actually see one, you wouldn't be making a liar out of me,, but I guess the time will come, and I'll get to actually wear it,,,,hope it fits.

Well I have saw a pic of one a couple months back, and I think its an awesome t-shirt. It has a good looking 1st Gen on the front.....:thumbsup2:

those who werent there........we had a contest at the final dinner to see who could figure out who was pictured on the front of the shirt..was a couple riding a first gen...yeah i know i had a brain fart,,:whistling:

anyways freebird knew who it was immediately when he saw the shirt.........

it took a while for someone to get it with a clue that they were not at the rally..but it was Boo who finally answered correctly....and won a free shirt......

here is the front the of the shirt.........

wonder why skid is so curious about the shirt......:think:

those who werent there........we had a contest at the final dinner to see who could figure out who was pictured on the front of the shirt..was a couple riding a first gen...yeah i know i had a brain fart,,:whistling:

anyways freebird knew who it was immediately when he saw the shirt.........

it took a while for someone to get it with a clue that they were not at the rally..but it was Boo who finally answered correctly....and won a free shirt......

here is the front the of the shirt.........

wonder why skid is so curious about the shirt......:think:

I knew who it was right after I looked at it, I remember seeing the pic

:thumbsup2: