IGNORED

Gonna ride today

Marcarl

Yep, not kiddin' ya,,, fed up with all this sitting around, looking at the computer screen, hobbling around on one leg,,,,reading the 'newspaper' watching all the scoots going past as though there is nothing going on,,,,,napping,,,,,eating,,,,,,,... After all the bike is ready, the weather is excellant,,, and all the bad drivers have gone south and the roads should be quiet,,,,,,,and best of all Mrs. Jopie is cooking supper,,,,,, get the cage ready hon,,, we're on or way.

We had a very nice visit yesterday from Marcarl (Carl) and his lovely wife and nurse, Marca. Carl had called me in the morning, he was bored, wanted company, so we invited them over for dinner. We had a very pleasent evening with them. I've known Carl & Marca for just over a year now, been on a few rides with them, and let me tell you, they are the most friendliest, caring people I've ever known. I hope that our friendship with them continues for the rest of my life time.

And did I mention that Carl loves to eat? Steak, corn, green beans, potatoes, and mushrooms. I'm surprised that we had a few leftovers.

Mary and I had a great time with Carl & Marca, and we look forward to their company anytime.

Now, about his knee and his story about baseball.

Marca told us that she told him not to play because of his age.....

Jopie...

What age, it's got nothing to do with age,,,,,,it's got more to do with permission, and the third baseman did not ask me for permisssion, then he pushed me over,,,, and then I fell,,, I'm just sure about it now that I think of it,,, had nothing to do with Marca,,,,she thinks exercise is good, and she like to see me fit,,,,,,,,,,my jeans, my shoes, my skin,,,