IGNORED

Going through the Big D

nkbjones

hey Nate,

Hate to hear about this. I'll keep you in my prayers. AS a member of the bigD club, believe all you have been told. At times you will fill likle you can't go on. Thats what we are for, so dont hesitate to lean hard. My first wife left me and I wanderd what I was going to do. WHy when and all the other questions. Best you can do is learn and love. those kids will need eben more of it now.

In the end for me, what i thopught was the worst heartache I could have was not even near the worst. I enedede up with my solemate so all works out for the best. Lean hard and we will hold you and yours up.

Hope our prayers help,

David

Sorry to hear about this and I hate to see anyone go threw it! I just went threw it and she is still trying to drag me threw more and I think she has lost her mind also! You have to think what is best for you and your kids and look at the whole picture and sometimes that si very hard to do. Good luck!! You just have to do what ever it takes to keep the kids out of the middle of it and let them know you are there for them and you love them and they will be fine in the end. I had nobody to fall back on or help me out and didnt know anything about this site or these great people here, you can and will make it but it wont happen in a week or two so just take care of yourself you do have alot of freinds here.

As someone thats been in your shoes I can tell you trust your instincts, always put the kids first, and put your knees in the breeze every chance you can. Things have a way of working out for the best. Who knows, you get a 1st Gen you may never go back.

I like your priorities... concern for children first. When I divorced I spent 5 1/2 years raising my last daughter at home through high school. I know the pain and the commitment. Stay the course. Your scar will heal and one day you will feel like you have a life again. Be patient.

Oh.. and buying a VStar cruiser in 05 after my daughter left for college didn't hurt either!

tmodel

Because it's worth it!

But seriously, best of luck to you and echoing what others have said, take the high road and never speak ill of your future ex to the kids, be there for the kids as much as you can.

It's a long painful road but it does get better.

Having said that however....

9 years after my divorce, I'm NOW having to battle for custody as my X suddently moved out of state on a lark, court on Wednesday. Not fun.

Again, good luck.

Thanks to all of you for your words of support and prayers. We are working through the negotiations ok at this point and hope that continues. I have refinanced my bike and will be able to keep it for a while at least. If things go the way I hope, I will not have to sell it, but even if I do I'll still be around here. I have meet so many great friends here and do truly appreciate all that this 'club' has given me.