IGNORED

Newbie down

GuthDaddy17

:fiddle: My 21 year old son in law went down yesterday in the drizzle.

He is fine (only doing about 15 m.p.h.) but his bike (V Star 650) has some damage. I have included some pictures. Appears that he will need a right foot assembly. I can't tell from the pictures if his handlebars are bent (he says they are) or if its in the tree.

Any input would be appreciated,he lives 10 miles south of Tyler in Whitehouse if anyone is in the area and might want to go by and look at it. It will be this weekend at the earliest that I can take a peek and start a parts list.

As always, Thanks for the help all...:97:

Looks like the risers are tweaked. Should be able to line them back up if they are rubber mounted.

Gald he is ok!:thumbsup:

Looks like the risers to me too. The top of the triple tree isn't parallel to the bars.

Thanks guys, kinda what I thought but wanted to hear it from you guys first. I'll probably head over this weekend to try loosing everything up and straighten it out I'll also attempt to pry the foot assembly down first before we purchase any new parts.:happy34:

I ran up to Tyler last night and was able to get the bike back in order. It was a simple matter of loosining and prying.

Thanks for the info guys, as usual, you were right in your diagnosis! :thumbsup2:

Cool Beans!....Glad you got it fixed

:happy34: