IGNORED

IMC Helmetless Headset

Would like to know if anybody has these headsets? Tried to make my own out of plain headsets for phones or pc. But could not get the mic to work. Speakers worked fine but could only get a feedback sound on the intercom part if turned up to much. The ones I bought was a little tight with my half helmet on. Would like know if these fit?

Would like to know if anybody has these headsets? Tried to make my own out of plain headsets for phones or pc. But could not get the mic to work. Speakers worked fine but could only get a feedback sound on the intercom part if turned up to much. The ones I bought was a little tight with my half helmet on. Would like know if these fit?

I have them and like them very much. Sound is great. I find that when I wear them for about 3 or 4 hours they do start to make my ears hurt a little.

• 2 weeks later...

After days of trying different pinouts on the bike. I finally search the web to find out that cell or pc headset use condensor mics not dynamic mics. So I went to sierra's website and found the replacement mics for the helmetless headsets was the dynamic mics and pluged in the same way. Got the mics in wired up the 5 pin din to the manual but didnt work. thought ok wasted another 20 bucks might as will just buy them. But got to looking at the pinouts. For hack on it wired it backwards and they worked.Saved about 50 bucks and got lightweight headsets that we can wear with or without helmets. Thankyou for your replies. Really like this site and learned alot.:cool10: