IGNORED

09 rally raffle tickets- gone from registration page

Cinderella

well I had to remove the raffle ticket option from the registration page this morning....seems paypal does not allow the sale of raffle tickets, etc.

violation of their policys......i had to do it or they could close my account.

i guess the big issue was having payment buttons for paypal associated with it.

I could have left the raffle ticket info on there but had to remove their payment buttons

so if anyone wants to purchase raffle tickets for the 09 rally yet thru paypal you will need to send payment directly to vrrally2009@yahoo.com

1 for $10

3 for $25

the St jude raffle tickets for the belt buckets are

1 for $5

3 for $10

Edited by Cinderella

When you send the paypal, there is a box to check that its a gift or charity. That way no fees have to be paid. If you check the box (or pull down menu) for purchase or services, a fee will have to be paid.

i never realized that.......wish we all had known this sooner......could have saved a lot of fees......i just looked and when i log into paypal and click to send money it has 2 tabs purchase or personal and by golly there is a gift box to check.......

i wondered how i got a tshirt order last week that didnt have fees taken out...it said gift when i got it....hmmmmmmmmmm

well I had to remove the raffle ticket option from the registration page this morning....seems paypal does not allow the sale of raffle tickets, etc.

violation of their policys......i had to do it or they could close my account.

i guess the big issue was having payment buttons for paypal associated with it.

I could have left the raffle ticket info on there but had to remove their payment buttons

so if anyone wants to purchase raffle tickets for the 09 rally yet thru paypal you will need to send payment directly to vrrally2009@yahoo.com

1 for $5

3 for $10

Ok, so now im confused. Last post on this had 3 tickets for 25.00 which I submitted through PayPal. Now its 3 for 10.00 :puzzled: :scratchchin:

that u can get on black owls feathers for...:whistling:

he still has the raffle tickets in his hands and i sent your names to him and he should be sending u ur numbers very very soon.....right russell????:stirthepot:

Its all rigged, only the ones attending will win :rotf:

So why would he send them out :rasberry: Oh, I do have my trailer tickets. :whistling:

Its all rigged, only the ones attending will win :rotf:

So why would he send them out :rasberry: Oh, I do have my trailer tickets. :whistling:

Sorry George, I wont be there but I have the winning tickets, however you can relay it down for me, right?????:178:

Now that you guys have all bought the losing tickets, I can go ahead and get mine! I'll be glad to donate my HF trailer setup to Ruffy so he doesn't feel left out.........

Maybe it'll make a nice bed for Zeus.............

Why do you need a trailer, you do not come out and play anymore.

Now Mechanic needs a trailer. So I have THE winning ticket.

NO, NO, NO, NO NO!! :doh::doh::doh::doh::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

I KEEPS TRYIN' TO TELL YA- I HAVE THE WINNING TICKET :thumbsup2::thumbsup2: THE DANG THING IS-A-COMIN' OVER HERE TO :australia: :smile5::smile5::smile5: OKEY-DOKEY:thumbsup2:

do me a favor guys.........

anyone sending in paypal for the trailer raffle or the st judes raffle.......

please do not say anything in your payment about being for raffle tickets......just to play it safe after all this......

they have restored my account since i took the raffle tickets off the order form and i dont want to chance getting caught still selling "raffle " tickets

so please simply say "for st judes" or "for trailer"

they may be keeping an eye on my account for a while now.....:whistling:

I'm not getting to come Cindy but would like to throw something in there. Just not sure what I'm doing. Just click on address you gave and tell you I want 3 for Trailer and 3 for Buckles? And send you 35 bucks?? I'm sure the Warden can show me how to Pay-Pal it. I stick around here long enough I'll learn how to use a computer... Maybe!!

dan just send the $35 to vrrally2009@yahoo.com thru paypal . Ill know what its for.

now paypal is saying it has identified me as a non profit organization and wants all kinds of tax exempt crap and other papers....im trying to get it straightened out.

I sent them an email explaining i am simply an individual collecting money for t shirts etc for a rally we are having......

why after all this time???

i told them the payments will be stopping in the next couple weeks......

what a pain.........they havent blocked my account or anything like that but want this info......:think:

• 2 weeks later...