IGNORED

Gentle Reminder......

DragonRider

Ok folks. it is less that 30 days to Vogel, I have a small problem and I really need those that are attending to help me, especially if you havent registered or did an RSVP on the calendar, I need a better idea on how many people are coming, because I have to order the t-shirts no later than Friday of this week, and right now I only have 13 registrations confirmed, I know a lot of people said they are coming and will register late, but if I go by the count that I have now, and I order that many plus a few extra, I will not have enough to go around, and if I go ahead an order 100 which is what I did last year and only 50-60 show, I am going to go in the hole for shirts and patches. I dont need to do that because all the profits from these shirts go to the "KIDS" at St. Jude Childrens Hospital. We want to present them with a really nice check again this year from Vogel.

So PLEASE, if you plan on coming please let me know what size and color you want, there are 2 colors available, they are purple and kelly green...........

This only applies to you if you havent registered or RSVP.

Here is the link...........\

[ame=http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=34666]Tail of the Dragon IV @ Vogel - VentureRider.Org[/ame]

Lewis.

Where is the link to register for Vogel? :confused24: :confused24: :confused24:

I'm a slow learner and need all the help I can get. :bang head: :whistling: :bang head: :whistling: