IGNORED

It's all Skid's fault

Guest HdHtr

Guest HdHtr

When I was up in WV at the Skid in I was there when Skid brought home his new to him MSRSV. The Midnight is a nice looking machine even if it is a 2nd gen. I am a fairly dyed in the wool First gen enthusiast, as those who know me will attest to. Skid dragging that new 2nd gen of his home I guess got to me.

It weakened my resolve …

So today I made room in my garage …

Guest HdHtr
:doh::whistling::rotf: There's something wrong with that picture:whistling::rotf::rotf:

Wadaya mean Buddy? I took all but one of those pictures and I thought they turned out real well given how much I shake!!

Guest HdHtr
Nice looking bike, but when did you change your forum name?

Changed it last week. Been using the old forum name since pre crash and just figured something new ...

Guest HdHtr

I like the name change....but I DONT buy the G2 in your garage being yours

:no-no-no:

Mine? Goodness gracious ... why would anyone think it was mine??

Lynn (Missionary Rider out of Arkansas) was in the area visiting family and came over so we could change the oil in his bike! I mean it was raining out there and I couldn't very well tell him to leave it out in my driveway could I?? I recalled Skid making a place for that MSRSV that he got and I just got overcome with the whole thing ... So I made room for it so I didn't get all wet laying under the thing. Besides, Lynn was looking kind of wet standing out there with his bike ...

And my bike is just getting broke in ... maybe some time before I add the squat, road patty profile of a 2nd gen next to the lithe, samurai outline of my VR.

I want to thank Lynn for coming out, drinking coffee, exchanging thoughts and ideas and as always when 2 of us members get together ... working on bikes. Lynn is quite a rider.

Guest HdHtr
Sharp looking ride there Steve.Good to see you again at Asheville.

It is always great to see you Rooster! I sure do like the paint job on that 99 of yours too!

Guest HdHtr
Thanks, Steve, for offering the coffee and the oil change. It was great to spend time with you guys and worth the ride in the rain to get there. Look forward to the next time!

Lynn

P.S. Still wish you guys could make it to the Hub for the International Rally

Any time my friend, look forward to seeing you in September ... be careful when you head north tomorrow.

Guest HdHtr
Man I was getting excited about anout another Second Gen in the neighborhood. Steve that was a bad joke, but one of these days you will give in...... Missionary Rider made a good choice.

:sign20:

But Skid ... you were my inspiration ... and he really did look all wet ... we will see on the one of these days ...

dangit and here I was thinking that i could talk you into donateing that 91 to me. Thanks again for all the help at Asheville. Now I've got to flush the fluids and work on that clutch.

I lost clutch lever pressure on the way home and muffin told me to change the fluid and it shouild clear up.

David