IGNORED

Texas Wild Hogs to the Dragon...

Owen

I am planning a run to Deals Gap for late September. I would really like to 3 or 4 co-conspirators. Looking at 2 days up, 2 days there and 2 days back. Who is up for a little adventure? :256:

I am planning a run to Deals Gap for late September. I would really like to 3 or 4 co-conspirators. Looking at 2 days up, 2 days there and 2 days back. Who is up for a little adventure? :256:[/quote

There sure are a lot of the WILD HOGS on the move, I rode with a groupe of 4 from Paris Arkansas to Missoula Montana. The hog's headed north on there way to Alaska, I went west to Moses Lake Washington, for a few day's then i will be going back to Arkansas. Anyone going that way? maybe we could ride together for a while.

i

I am planning a run to Deals Gap for late September. I would really like to 3 or 4 co-conspirators. Looking at 2 days up, 2 days there and 2 days back. Who is up for a little adventure? :256:

What route R U taking? I-20 or I-10?

What dates?

I might be interested.

I believe Wings over the Smokies is Sept 17-19

Edited by seabeetom
add on

Owen,

I am interested. I have time off left and that is around my BD and I have the 25th off already and can use other days I have saved. Depends on Lynns health at that time. Get with me in a few weeks on the dates.

Jame

Good! I'm seeing some interest. Nothing firm at this point but thinking around the last week of sept. I frequently travel to the Roaneoke, Virginia area but not NC so I have not looked at the routes yet. I hope to do that this week end. You all keep thinking about it.

:rolleyes:

I'll be in that area for about 7 days. Figure about the Sept. 14th to the 21st would love to me some riders. First have to go to DC and the Wall then plan to run the Dragon again, will be coming down the BRP then spending time in NC.

• 1 month later...

I don't think we will be riding together to get there, but it sounds like we might be in the area at the same time. Hope to meet you all down there, if the timing works out.

[ame=http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39681]Ontario and area members, Deals Gap Sept 21 - 25 - VentureRider.Org[/ame]

Is anyone still interested in going. Owen? I would like to go around the last week of Sept I was thinking around the 24-25----. Like Owen said 2days there as its ~972 miles there(from Houston), stay 2 says and then ride back. Perhaps head up there via a northerly route and return via the southern route. I would be willing to share room cost and I have the vacation time if we can get this decided soon so I can get it on the calendar. LEts get this discussed amoung those who can attend.

James

jhburrell@epco.com