IGNORED

Some Photos from Newport Rally

Yama Mama

I just want to thank all you who bothered to take the time to comment on my photos.

It really means a lot to me that you took the time to say if you thought they looked good or if they were just average.

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bang head::smash2::doh::confused24::depressed::confused07::fiddle:

Geesh! Excuse me for living.

I just want to thank all you who bothered to take the time to comment on my photos.

It really means a lot to me that you took the time to say if you thought they looked good or if they were just average.

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bang head::smash2::doh::confused24::depressed::confused07::fiddle:

Geesh! Excuse me for living.

Why was Ron hitchiking in picture #7 ????????????????:rasberry: :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Did you ride off and leave him again ?????:p:p:p

Great pix. Thanx for sharing them w/ us. I was considering the excursion to Newport but daughter got married this past weekend and I had to cage to Maryland. Looked like a lot of fun. BTW, does anyone know what model of Honda is pixd in photo #11?

Jerry

Nice pixs!!! Looks like everyone had a great time!!! Speaking of pix.....when are we going to see one of your little punkin? It's been a while!

Just for you, here is Ella at the zoo and of course she can cook now.

Yama Mama

Sorry Dan, but there were no First Gens. I was going to say they rolled into the Ohio, but that would have been cruel and disrespectful.

hehehehe.

Yama Mama:thumbsup2:

You mean they had been there and left already!!! Couldn't wait on those Hardley wanna-be Bikes!!

I was in Ohio, just happened to be about 170 miles northeast of you! I did go around 275 to 71 about noon, tho. Maybe that counts.

Oh yeah, that counts. Close enough for me. Forget the river comment.

No Second Gens are not Harley want-a-bes. Second Gens have so much class Harley's wish they could be us.

YamaMama:hurts:

Edited by Yama Mama