IGNORED

Steve McNair Dead

Hummingbird

This should be really interesting - Watching golf on the telly and heard that Steve McNair was found SHOT dead.

gunfight ? - guns in a club ? I'm going to go out on a limb and say that there's more to this than the media is going to print

OK, just who the h_ll is Steve McNair, and why should I care? Does he ride a Venture? Does he know anything about the 2nd gen maintenance schedule? Can he sync the carbs?

I think not. Doesn't sound worth my time. So on second thought, don't bother to answer the first question - it's not worth the virtual newsprint. Think I'll go check my valves or something . . .

Goose

OK, just who the h_ll is Steve McNair, and why should I care? Does he ride a Venture? Does he know anything about the 2nd gen maintenance schedule? Can he sync the carbs?

I think not. Doesn't sound worth my time. So on second thought, don't bother to answer the first question - it's not worth the virtual newsprint. Think I'll go check my valves or something . . .

Goose

Pretty much my thought's on to :think:

Whenever a celebrity gets nailed it's big news - if my uncle got run over by a herd of stampeding giant chickens and got killed it would never make the local paper let alone national news.

Goose

Bet Eck wishes he hadn't bought that Goldwing now.