IGNORED

Sexi Is Home!!! Sexi Is home...

bongobobny

Let the McGuiver'ing begin!!! spent the whole evening attempting to mount the arm rests and finally have a way to do it that I'm satisfied with. Passenger highway pegs were a 10 minute job. Have the grille on but it rattles agaqinst the radiator at certain RPM's. Need to do backrest and trunk rack tomorrow along with the air horn, followed by lights, etc...

Let the McGuiver'ing begin!!! spent the whole evening attempting to mount the arm rests and finally have a way to do it that I'm satisfied with. Passenger highway pegs were a 10 minute job. Have the grille on but it rattles agaqinst the radiator at certain RPM's. Need to do backrest and trunk rack tomorrow along with the air horn, followed by lights, etc...

:think: Hey Bob,I thought the dealer was fixing the bike....

Glad you're back in business Bob! Where'd you end up mounting the pegs? I know you had some interesting thoughts about that when we discussed it last. Need some pics too!

Ended buying the Diamond R ones, one bolt installation. Actually bought a lot of Diamond R to the tune of $1000 with 6 months interest free to pay it of...

Pictures will be coming!