IGNORED

Dood Update

Dooder1

Well its been 2 weeks since surgery. Went to doc yesterday and got those 23 stinking staples out:rotf:

Boy did that make a difference in the surface pain.

Have been doing 6 exercises a day and was up to 20 reps each. Doc says 3 more weeks of no wieght bearing on left side. He took xrays and all looks very good. Said what he did should last 30 yrs and that I had very strong and solid bone. Theripist came today and added 3 more exercises:crying: she tried to make me touch the ceiling with my toes or at least it felt that way:crying: leg lifts are the killer. But to be honest the pain is minimal. My hip seemed to hurt alot more before surgery. But could be the pain meds keeping it in check. They took me off the oxycodone and put me on hydrocodone which isnt as strong and I have noticed no difference. Im feeling pretty good just a little cabin fever is all. Should be moving around pretty good by the time the rally starts:banana::banana:

John

Do what they tell you to do and you will be back on the bike in no time.

The 2nd week was the hardest for me then its all down hill. No pain in the hip at all anymore !!!

Keep up the good work ( sounds like you have it beat )

Good to hear all is well and healing John. I am like some others, I have not met you, but still wish the very best for you. What ever you do, please don't let that cabin fever over take you. I did when had knee surgery and payed a plenty for it. Just listen to the docs and your wife (if you have one) and it all be alright. Ya, I said listen to your wife, and no I am not hen pecked, just have hen house ways.

James

Great news John, Glad to see you doing better. Do what the Doc said and you'll be running in no time.

By the way I like to see you foot race Roadkill at the Hub Rally this year that would be fun to watch..

NO Roadkill you cant use your Gold Wing either!..............

Take care John see you real soon.........