IGNORED

Sorry for whining..

Yammer Dan

Seems like all I have done on here lately has been whine.I'm sorry. This last one really has me in a funk. But I will get back. Don't look good insurance wise right now but I will survive.
never heard no whining out of you. your okay in my book. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Bill, don get hooked, Dan's only fishing for Compliments.

Sure, he's a good Guy in my Book, but he's sore at the Moment and his Mood isn't in best Shape as he sees those Pics from MD, only Thing he needs is some Attention and a Kick in his Behind from Time to Time.

Dan, i didn't see any whining as of now.

I been talking to you and seeing all your post Dan for the past what 4-5yrs, and I have to say one thing.

Not once have I ever thought you were whining. You need to heal up and get ugly out and give us some more Yammer Dan. See you soon O Buddy:happy34:

Buddy

P.S. For those that do not know Dan's motorcycle he calls it (Ugly). Dont want the new family members thinking I call him ugly. Frogman & Skid picks on him enough already.

Oh what the heck, just grab some cheese to go with the wine and kick back. I don't see anything wrong with wining, I do it all the time, by the time you get to the second bottle everything is rosy.

Well if Dan does not stop his whining I will Kick his hind quarters in 2 weeks when I am in WV for the Skid in.

Dan which of my bikes will out run your new wheel chair?

Patsy do I still need to bring you a gag for Dan?

Dan we are so glad that you are still with us we would not care if you whined non stop because we LOVE the Yammer Dan and his Ugly bike.

Jeff

Well if Dan does not stop his whining I will Kick his hind quarters in 2 weeks when I am in WV for the Skid in.

Dan which of my bikes will out run your new wheel chair?

Patsy do I still need to bring you a gag for Dan?

Dan we are so glad that you are still with us we would not care if you whined non stop because we LOVE the Yammer Dan and his Ugly bike.

Jeff

Please do all kicking on left side!! Right has had enough. It gives up!