IGNORED

Bulk buy on Seafoam \ DeepCreep

Marcarl

I did a bulk buy on Seafoam and DeepCreep. Got a customer who sells this stuff wholesale so I asked him for a couple of cases, so now I got me a case of each. Todays price is 10.00 all taxes in. This is only good for locals though, can't ship it, but if you're around the area you can stop in and pick some up. If I have to buy more the price might increase seeing the posts in another thread that the price has increased in th US. I try to get more next week and see what happens.

I'd buy some off you but I won't be near Brantford for awhile. I do have a couple of questions. I have searced the forum for information on use of Seafoam but couldn't find much...

• Where in Ontario can you purchase seafoam retail?
  • Where do you put it, crankcase, fuel tank and how much?
  • Anything I can screw up using this product?

Thanks

Carl - I think the price I have b een paying at a NAPA store was somewhere around $15.00 + txs. If you do have any extra, I would purchase a few cans.

I did a bulk buy on Seafoam and DeepCreep. Got a customer who sells this stuff wholesale so I asked him for a couple of cases, so now I got me a case of each. Todays price is 10.00 all taxes in. This is only good for locals though, can't ship it, but if you're around the area you can stop in and pick some up. If I have to buy more the price might increase seeing the posts in another thread that the price has increased in th US. I try to get more next week and see what happens.

I'd buy some off you but I won't be near Brantford for awhile. I do have a couple of questions. I have searced the forum for information on use of Seafoam but couldn't find much...

• Where in Ontario can you purchase seafoam retail?
  • Where do you put it, crankcase, fuel tank and how much?
  • Anything I can screw up using this product?

Thanks

Cant tell you where to get it in Ontario. It goes in the gas tank. You can either follow the directions or do like most of us and put half a can in a full tank every now and then. It helps clear up an glazing in the carbs and cleans crud.

It can be used in the crank case just prior to changing your oil to help remove some sludge but dont drive around with it in the oil for any length of time. This can screw up something!

It wont screw up anything in the gas tank but if you put some in the bike may blow some bluish smoke...thats the seafoam burning off.

Cant tell you where to get it in Ontario. It goes in the gas tank. You can either follow the directions or do like most of us and put half a can in a full tank every now and then. It helps clear up an glazing in the carbs and cleans crud.

It can be used in the crank case just prior to changing your oil to help remove some sludge but dont drive around with it in the oil for any length of time. This can screw up something!

It wont screw up anything in the gas tank but if you put some in the bike may blow some bluish smoke...thats the seafoam burning off.

thanks...I'll stay away from the crankcase until I'm due for the next oil change.

I just found a local place that sells it, gonna give it a try this afternoon.