IGNORED

Coon Eyes

Kregerdoodle

man, did I get a bad case of the Coon Eyes today..... I got to ride today and got paid millage and time to do it... had ( got ) to ride right at 250miles today, had to pick up a bid proposal and drop it off, dummy me had the Bull Frog sunscreen in the saddle bag...but did I use it???? Nnnnnnnnoooooooooo!!! and man do I hurt now!! ya`ll use your Sun Screen!! The only other bummer of the day was that I lost my Eagle from the top of my flag pole.... I don`t know why my flag didn`t fly off, but it didn`t... now to find a new Eagle....

K

Oh yea,...that sun burn will really feel niec once you get out of that shower...thats when you will notice the heat your body obsorbed and how RED yuo really are......

Good luck there my man... better get some good body lotion going on..

Thanks, I am going to do that. just wish I wasn`t at work right now... The ride yesterday was great, probably why I didn`t relize I was burning up.... well at least my shirt was tucked in and I didn`t get half of my belly burnt.. been there done that= no fun!!

Here's ya go...

http://aloeveravera.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/aloe-vera-gel.jpg

Just slather it on thick, and feel a lot better.. Any brand will do...

Get ya some aloe should help some. Your nose is really gonna smart for a bit. Hope you don't peel after that.

Margaret

+1000 Get good REAL aloe and keep applying it often. Another thing that might help is some vitamin E. I have used the gel caps and just cut a couple of them open and rub it in.