IGNORED

My trike

Tnventurer

Well guys it is time for me to put my trike together, doc told me that my hip is no longer ingood enough shape to ride soooooo, all I need now is the controls on the handle bars. For those of you that didnt know I was in a head on colission with a Big Dodge pickup middle part of last yr.Hence the need for a trike. So if anyone has those things let me know and how much ya want for them. Sorry i havnt been on but its been a long haul back. Thanks agian .....Fred :255:

Good to see you on here. Recovery is a long rough road. Somtimes seems there is no end in sight. Stick with it and listen to the Docs.

I'll 2nd Dan here too.

Don't have any extra parts laying about thou. Just glad you're still with us and willing to still ride even on 3.

Looking forward to seeing what your bike will be like when finished. Got any questions pertaining to trikes feel free to ask.

Larry

Well guys it is time for me to put my trike together, doc told me that my hip is no longer ingood enough shape to ride soooooo, all I need now is the controls on the handle bars. For those of you that didnt know I was in a head on colission with a Big Dodge pickup middle part of last yr.Hence the need for a trike. So if anyone has those things let me know and how much ya want for them. Sorry i havnt been on but its been a long haul back. Thanks agian .....Fred :255:
I've got all of the handle bar controls and cables you need. I PM'ed you.

handle bar controls?? What kind of trike are you putting together ??

Wow, Fred, I had no idea that you were involved in an accident of this magnitude! I hope you are recovering suitably and wish you all the best going forward. Let me know if I can do anything to help! We'll look forward to seeing pics of your trike...

TERRY