IGNORED

wore out voyager

wild hair 39

thanks to ECK,no thanks to GREYHOUNED,[4 hrs setting on the side of the road]my a-- is sorer from setting on that damn buss,than riding the voy home,had a good vist with ECK,M&E for breakfest,vary good looking voy,655 mils on it now,gave the man a wrong check,had to go back and get that stratent out,left huntsville 11;45 am was home little after 7;00,bike run great,realy halled a--,got 35 mpg,got sume elect work to do, radio,cruse control,realy a complete check out,rear E3 IS NOISERY

now off to the barn,will thak pictures,before and after i get my finger prints all over it

got to take the 14 for the state inspection in the morning. was thinking about selling it. my brother-in-law said i was to old for it. i sat on it, and stood back and looked at it. darn it is black and beautiful. think it has a home for another year. what a machine. wife says get rid of it. i said i don't think so. good thing i wear the pants around here. :cool10::cool10: :2133:

got to take the 14 for the state inspection in the morning. was thinking about selling it. my brother-in-law said i was to old for it. i sat on it, and stood back and looked at it. darn it is black and beautiful. think it has a home for another year. what a machine. wife says get rid of it. i said i don't think so.

good thing i wear the pants around here. :cool10::cool10: :2133:

Linda must be out of the house right now:buttkick:;)

Looking forward to seeing all your toys Bill. ;)

Buddy

Now Lowell, you musta missed a key or two there - can't believe your old Voyager was worn out with only 45,000 miles on it! And I know how much you ride. Wouldn't be much point in buying another one if they don't last longer than that. :think:

Goose

Say Lowell,

Are you going to be able to keep the front fender attached to this Voyager? :hurts:

Speaking of that, did you ever get the fender re-attached after the Adirondack Ride-In last year?

Now Lowell, you musta missed a key or two there - can't believe your old Voyager was worn out with only 45,000 miles on it! And I know how much you ride. Wouldn't be much point in buying another one if they don't last longer than that. :think:

Goose

you are right,135,000 mls,can't seam to find out much about the reliablity,of the voy,as far as i can find out there are not to meny high milager voy 1200 out there